WHY | The Meal Plans For Fat Weight Loss Diet?
Meal Plans For Fat Weight Loss will help you burn more fat and less muscle as you reach your weight goal! All of the meals featured in these easy to follow meal plans are heart healthy and nutrient dense and each meal is arranged in the right calorie and macronutrients for maximum fat loss and an optimal metabolism. Each goal of this diet is supported by the U.S Dietary Guidelines and should only be followed by healthy individuals. If you have an underlying nutrition related medical condition, talk with your dietitian nutritionist as your nutrition goals may vary.
- Balanced Diet. For optimal health, it is essential to get ALL of the vitamins and minerals necessary for healthy cells and weight loss by eating the recommended servings from ALL of the food groups AND by eating nutrient rich foods that are low in sugar.
- Cut Calories. On this portion-controlled plan, you’ll eat less food—consume less calories—than your body needs to maintain your weight. The ONLY way to weigh less is to eat fewer calories than your body burns. To maintain your weight while losing fat, eat the same amount of calories your body burns.
- Low Sugar. The U.S. Dietary Guidelines state no more than 10% of your diet should come from added sugar so there is room for all nutritious calories necessary for weight loss.
- Cut Saturated Fat. The U.S. Dietary Guidelines recommend you limit the amount of saturated fat to less than 10% of your diet to maintain a healthy heart and help prevent cholesterol. Saturated fat is found in some packaged sweets and high fat meat and dairy products.
- Reduce Sodium. The U.S. Dietary Guidelines recommend you limit the amount sodium to less than 2300 mg a day for water retention therefore less bloating and optimal heart health.
- Regulate Macronutrients. This plan will help you ensure your protein, carbohydrate and total fat ratios are within the recommended ranges for optimal energy and blood sugar balance, muscle preservation, heart health, and to help you reach your weight and health goals. 40% carbohydrates for sustained energy and fiber for digestive support, 30% fat and 30% protein for optimal fat loss.
- Get Enough Protein. You’ll eat adequate protein at each meal totaling 1.3 to 2 grams of protein per kg of body weight each day which is ideal to lose the most fat and least muscle during weight loss.
- Eat Fruits and Vegetables. Our plan provides 6 servings of fruits and vegetables each day for optimal antioxidant consumption and cancer prevention.
- Hydrate. Healthy body chemistry requires plenty of water. Drink water, from 64 ounces to half of your body weight in ounces each day for optimal hydration and a healthy metabolism. For excess body fluid loss from sweating in the hot weather and/or through exercise, sickness resulting in body fluid loss such as vomiting and or IBS symptoms resulting in loose stools The Stellar Labs® Pure Hydration electrolyte hydration drink may be necessary.
- Get Your Fiber. Fiber is essential to your eating plan – this one will ensure you consume an adequate amount; 25-38 grams per day. Fiber helps flush your digestive system and keeps you full.