Ferrochel® is a wonderful addition to the Designs for Health line of superior absorption "true chelate" mineral supplements utilizing Albion Advanced Nutrition starting material. This potent iron supplement is chelated to two glycine molecules. Patients often complain of poor tolerance to their iron supplements resulting in gastric distress and/or constipation. This is not an issue with Ferrochel® -as it is extremely well tolerated by the gastrointestinal system.
Highlights of Ferrochel®:
• Ferrochel is a true iron chelate from Albion Minerals, is more absorbable and bioavailable with less gastrointestinal side-effects. Also Ferrochel has less potential for iron toxicity and does not block absorption of other nutrients. In addition it can be used as an iron replenishment for a multitude of clinical applications, such as:
-Microcytic hypochromic anemia
- Dietary inadequacy (ie: Vegetarianism)
- G.I. malabsorption syndromes (ie: Celiac, Crohn's)
- Fatigue syndromes related to anemia
- Anemia due to chronic bleeding (ie: ulcer, gastritis, heavy menses)
It may be safely recommended for pregnant and lactating women, teenagers and adults. (Please keep out of the reach of very small children). 1-2 capsules can be taken daily until iron deficiency anemia resolves, or when ferritin levels return to normal.
Not recommended for patients with high ferritin levels. One capsule daily during menstruation may help prevent anemia.*
Product Contains: Iron (Ferrochel® Bis-Glycinate Chelate) 27 mg.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, rice flour.
This product does not contain: wheat, yeast, soy, gluten, eggs, dairy, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take one to two capsules per day with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading source of fatal poisoning in children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Trademark Information: Ferrochel and the Albion Medallion desing are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN